hundreds of procs

thomas.blidung at philips.com thomas.blidung at philips.com
Wed Jun 18 08:52:54 CEST 2003

Hi to everyone,

I just was reading the posting from Dave and his problem "nagios looping - hundreds of procs"

It seems that I got the same problem. Up to now there is a relationship between the frequency of checks an the occurance of many nagios-tasks. But even if I set the normal_check_interval to al long period (10 minutes) it happens, that after one or two
days there ar up to 200 or more nagios tasks.
Is this problem already solved I would like to get the solution.

regards
   tom

Thomas Blidung
Philips Research Hamburg