Statusmap.cgi

Terry Terry.Fernandez at mci.com
Tue Jun 17 13:06:46 CEST 2003

I got it going here is a step by step using v1.1.
1) Installed OS Redhat 8.0 with all the sources and nothing else.
2) Installed zlib library
3) Installed libpng library
3) Installed GD library (2,3 and 4 were needed for the trending and statusmap graphics)
4) Installed mysql 4.1
5) Installed Apache 2.x
6) Installed PHP 4.3.x
7) Installed Nagios