nrpe return codes

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Mon Jun 16 23:52:35 CEST 2003

I've got a system that has a load of 9, the output says critical in
check_load, when I run check_load on the command line the return code is
2, but yet when I execute:
check_nrpe!check_load in the host config file, the status says OK.  It's
alsmost like it's ignorning the return code.

Anyone else seen this?

Dan