Service checks during scheduled maintenance

Andrew Pollock andrew-netsaint at andrew.net.au
Mon Jun 16 06:59:56 CEST 2003

Hi,

My understanding of Nagios' behavior during scheduled maintenance is that
it continues to do service checks and if a service check fails it won't
notify.

Does it report anything differently when viewing the trends for that
service? Where I'm going is I'm trying to work out if the trend graph will
show a patch of critical during a scheduled maintenance window any
differently to a patch of critical outside a scheduled maintenance window.

regards

Andrew