question about rrdtools

stefmit stefmit at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 14:27:40 CEST 2003

After having run configure, you must have obtained a Makefile, probably. Look
inside, to see where the path is being used, and this should tell you whether
a simple move would have any impact. I installed mine from an RPM, so I
haven't had to worry about this ... my worries came much later, when I
learned that the path assumed by some other programs needing rrd wasn't the
same as the one I had installed it to ;(

Stef