nagios cgi error 505, help

logan logan at qlnet.com
Thu Jun 12 21:57:02 CEST 2003

Now that I have configured nagios and it seems to be running fine, at
least that is what the command line "pre flight check" says.
But I am getting a (server error 500) when I try to browse to my local
web server (apache), the error message is as follows "the server
encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script."

I have looked through all of the *.conf files (cgi.conf specifically)
and didn't see anything that would cause a CGI script error. And all of
the files look like they are in the right directory. Dose anybody have
any ideas on what went wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Logan
logan at qlnet.com