NSClient SERVICESTATE question

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Jun 12 14:40:24 CEST 2003

PROCSTATE verifies a process is running on the NT box
(i.e. that it will be in the process list in task manager).

SERVICESTATE monitors wheteher an NT Service is running or not.

As there is no NT Service named "grpwise.exe" you get an
"unknown" response.

It is all explained in the readme.html file.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Randal
Network Engineer