How to monitor virtually hosted websites? (GD item FIXED, one more problem to go)

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Thu Jun 12 12:16:07 CEST 2003

What is your check_http check_command defined as? If it is something like

command check_http -H $ARG1$

then the check_command in the service below should read:

check_command check_http!www.website.com

The http:// is not required.

(The other) Ton

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.