Monitoring Shiva Lanrover

Nestor Cabrera nestorlcabrera at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 21:06:17 CEST 2003

I'm trying to monitor a Shive LANRover Plus by ports (23, 115, 1549) using
the check_tcp!port_number command but it fails everytime. Same configuration
being used on other hosts with no problem. I think it may have something to
do with the hostname although I'm not sure how to find the hostname of this
unit. Is there a plugin specifically designge for Shiva available? Thanks.

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Black, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif"
color=#3333cc>Nestor L. Cabrera</FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></html>