Nagios 1.1 and Apache 2.0.40 Error

Steinbacher Manfred manfred.steinbacher at scheucher.at
Wed Jun 11 16:37:18 CEST 2003

Hello

I have installed Nagios 1.1 on Red-Hat 9.0 with Apache 2.0.40.
The installations was ok.

When I go to the web-site /hostname/nagios/ it appear the startsite of
nagios and ask me for a username and password ( I have add the file
.htaccess in the sbin directory and also add the user with the htpasswd).
But when I go to any link ( Tactical Overview or Host Detail) I always got
following error:

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any
of the services you requested...
If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

I have no idea.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards
manfred