How to monitor virtually hosted websites? (newbie alert!)

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Wed Jun 11 15:16:07 CEST 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 08:45:26AM +0200, Ton Machielsen wrote:

> I've been installing them over and over again. I can't seem to get is
> working. I'm using OpenBSD for my server. I downloaded and installed
> gd-2.0.15.tar.gz and png-1.2.5p1.tgz, but i can't seem to get it
> working.

Hey Tom,

	I run all of my Nagios installations on OpenBSD.  The trick seems
to be to specify the location of both GD and the GD includes in the
configure options, as well as having "/usr/local/lib" in shlib_dirs in
your /etc/rc.conf (or better, /etc/rc.conf.local).

	Once I got those steps down, I have never had a problem with
the CGIs building as intended.  If you need further help, feel free to
contact me offlist, and I can help with the OpenBSD specifics.

Benny

--

God is dead and I don't feel all too well either.... -- Ralph Moonen