MacOS X Jaguar and statusmap.cgi

javi castaño jnews03 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:19:34 CEST 2003

HI !!

First at all, sorry my bad English.

I'm new nagios's user, i installed nagios 1.0 in MacOS X Jaguar and use
hostextinf.cfg. My problem is statusmap.cgi no show the gd2 or png files

I have all required libraries installed ( libpng, ligd, libjpeg... )  and i
run
"otool -L /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi" for see the shared library
dependencies and i don't know if is correct or i need some library more. The
result of the command is:

sh-2.05a$ otool -L /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi:

        /usr/lib/libz.1.1.3.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 1.1.3)
        /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 63.0.0)

My hostextinfo is:

define hostextinfo{
        host_name       pcpruebas
        icon_image      win40.png
        icon_image_alt  Windows 2000 Pruebas
        vrml_image      win40.jpg
        statusmap_image win40.gd2
        }

Besides, i can see the vrml_image from 3-D Status Map. I don't know what is
the problem. Any help ???

Thanks !