Variables Not Showing Up

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Tue Jun 10 22:45:30 CEST 2003

Sounds like the subroutine you're using to calculate the $usedpercent and
$gigsfree requires something set in your shell environment that the nagios
user's environment doesn't have set.  Also, if you're making calls to any
external commands, make sure they are executable in the context of the
nagios user.

news:20030609154248.21394.qmail at pod-163.dolphin-server.co.uk...