URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION

kelvin chike kelvinchike at blackplanet.com
Tue Jun 10 13:44:57 CEST 2003

Dear sir/madam,
I am a Private Investigator based in Europe. A group of Government
Officials from an African Country contacted me with a Proposal.
I am to Make contact with you and state
their offer, if your Interest is Genuine, you will be Contacted
for your Account details to which will be transferred the sum of
$33,600,000.00 USD. (20% of which is yours).
You are then required to forward the remaining balance (Minus the
Interest, handling and tax clearance charges, which Will be offset
by Us & Deducted from the transferred sum) to a nominated Bank account
in the Cayman Islands. I don't think I need to spell out the importance
of Secrecy in this Matter considering the amount involved.
Let me state clearly here that the account that you would be providing
does not need to have funds in it, it is only needed to be active and be able to receive funds.
So, if I don't hear from you within three days I will assume you
are not interested and will solicit for a new partner, but if you
know you are interested let me know. List your phone & fax Numbers
so we may communicate with you. This is important as we would
Have to talk about the modalities of the transaction.
Waiting to hear from you.
kelvin chike