propoganda

Harlan Richard C HarlanRichardC at JohnDeere.com
Mon Jun 9 04:35:34 CEST 2003

Sorry about that the link was put in by Linux Journal. If you would like
something posted that got left out just let me know. And thanks for the
comments.

-----Original Message-----
From: stefmit [mailto:stefmit at comcast.net]
Sent: Sat 6/7/2003 8:42 PM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Re: propoganda

Very nice, indeed. I have one minor observation, if I may: one of the links
mentioned in the article:

ftp://ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/issue111/6767.tgz
<ftp://ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/issue111/6767.tgz>

seems to be broken?!?

Richard (or somoeone else) - could you possibly share with us the content of

it?

Thx.
Stef

<http://www.linuxjournal.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-lj-issues/issue1
> &name=NS-lj-issues/issue1
>11&file=index
>

> Thanks for writing it Richard
> now if only Nagios could cut some grass :)

any issue.