Solaris 2.8 Total_Proc and Zombie_Proc Doesnt work

Gerald Wichmann gwichman at zantaz.com
Sun Jun 8 20:06:35 CEST 2003

My check_procs plugin segfaults when I run it. Everything else I've tried
works (the other plugins). Anyone have a working one or some idea why this
plugin doesn't want to work?

Gerald Wichmann
Senior Systems Development Engineer
Zantaz, Inc.
925.598.3099 (w)

This e-mail has been captured and archived by the ZANTAZ Digital Safe(tm)
service.  For more information, visit us at www.zantaz.com.
IMPORTANT: This electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or directly reply to the original message(s) sent.  Thank you.