SOLVED Re: check_real on Network Appliance Caches

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Jun 6 23:25:07 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 12:17, Matthias Eichler wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> with some help I got it solved...the problem is, that NetCaches need
> some \r\n as newline, the check_real has just \n in it's code.
> So for everybody who wants to check RTSP on Network Appliance Caches:
> just edit the code to \r\n.

Before you submit some new plugin - I would not be surprised of the "\n"
was a bug. Most of the protocols like HTTP, TCP, SMTP actually use
"\r\n" -- but when originally written a number of plugins were buggy in
that that only used "\n".

Even if it should be "\n", it woul be pretty easy to add an option to
use "\r\n' at the user's discretion.