SMTP relay check

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Fri Jun 6 20:02:24 CEST 2003

Should be simple enough to modify check_smtp to add "TO
xxx at domain.not.supported" arg and verify we get a 550 message back

Of cource it will only check to see if relaying is allowed for that domain
- not relay in general.

If do add the above args - we might not be able to roll it into check_tcp
as we were attempting to do ;)  (Karl - comments?)

Of course keep in mind M$ "bridgehead" servers should relay but only for
the domain they are supporting...

-sg