SOLVED Re: check_real on Network Appliance Caches

Matthias Eichler mylists at ame.de
Fri Jun 6 18:17:32 CEST 2003

Hi Everybody,

with some help I got it solved...the problem is, that NetCaches need
some \r\n as newline, the check_real has just \n in it's code.
So for everybody who wants to check RTSP on Network Appliance Caches:
just edit the code to \r\n.

I will also commit some "check_netcache" Plugin...

Greetings,

Matthias