Free disk space : Invalid drive (Checking Wind ows 2000 Server)

Dean Bishop dbishop at ehvert.com
Fri Jun 6 13:31:56 CEST 2003

We're going to need more information to help you.  i.e.

what is the target server configuration wrt harddrives,
what does your nagios config look like (specifically the check_nt command in
checkcommands.cfg and the service definition in services.cfg)
what should the result be,
what happens if you run check_nt from the command-line?

dean