Problem with MsSql

Tom DE BLENDE Tom.DeBlende at dhl.com
Fri Jun 6 08:16:54 CEST 2003

Hi,

A few questions:

1) Did you list all servers in freetds.conf?
2) Are you able to connect to the servers by using sqsh (sqsh -S
server -U sa)
3) What error message do you get?
4) If you REALLY do have to use blank passwords, then use the plugin
like this: ./check_mssql.sh server user "" 2000

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Tom