check-ssh: what am I wrong?

ozz74 ozz at pobox.com
Wed Jun 4 16:25:23 CEST 2003

Hello, I've got a problem:
this is my checkcommands.cfg:

# 'check-ssh' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check-ssh
        command_line    $USER1$/check_ssh -t $ARG1$ -p $ARG2$ $HOSTADDRESS$
        }

This is the service definition in services.cfg:

check_command                   check-ssh!1!222

This is the problem:

Notification Type: PROBLEM
Host: romeo
State: DOWN
Address: 10.0.1.34
Info: Timeout Interval must be an integer!

The service on my host is up and running, but I receive this notification..and I don't know why... Anyone can help?