Plugins for NRPE_NT available (Nice goodies)

Michael.Wirtgen at miwi-dv.com Michael.Wirtgen at miwi-dv.com
Wed Jun 4 15:18:53 CEST 2003

Hi all,

just some more notes on this...

- For some more information and an alternate download of nrpe_nt please look
at
  http://www.miwi-dv.com/nrpent

- Personally, I don't consider nrpe_nt to REPLACE nsclient, but to team-up
to provide additional ways to monitor windows hosts with nagios.
  For a detailed discussion on this, look in the archives for Tim Shouldice
post on the topic
 (archived also at  http://support.tsmgsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?t=21 )

- I'm currently working on two additional plugins, I feel missing most:
  - check_service
  allow to check the state of service on either the local (nrpe_nt) or a
remote windows host

  - check_process
  allow to check the state/instance-count of process on either the local
(nrpe_nt) or a remote windows host

Any comments are always appreciated
cheers
MiWi