Template Configuration Help

SLomond slomond at gov.nl.ca
Tue Jun 3 12:22:05 CEST 2003

I have had Nagios running now for about a year and love it. But I need some advice on configuring templates. Is there anyway to exclude a service check for a host.

HostGroup conatins 25 servers.
Service check set for this HostGroup.
Issue, I only want it performed on 24 of the servers. Is there a way to configre this one server not to perform check and the other to continue as nornal?