need help on monitoring process problems

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Tue Jun 3 05:56:01 CEST 2003

Usage: check_nagios -F <status log file> -e <expire_minutes> -C
<process_string>

-F, --filename=FILE
   Name of the log file to check
-e, --expires=INTEGER
   Seconds aging afterwhich logfile is condsidered stale
-C, --command=STRING
   Command to search for in process table
-h, --help
   Print this help screen
-V, --version
   Print version information

-------> verify that
-F points to the correct file
-C is a value listed in the process table...

On Tue, 3 Jun
2003, Syed Zulhilmi Tuan