AW: help

rahatpuri.singh at sgcib.com rahatpuri.singh at sgcib.com
Thu Jul 31 15:10:53 CEST 2003

hi

   the following error  in  /etc/httpd/conf/error_log file

[Thu Jul 31 18:40:01 2003] [error] [client mymachine] Directory index
forbidden by rule: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/

URL --- httpd://servername/nagios
Access forbidden!
      You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is
      either no index document or the directory is read-protected.
      If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 403
Regards
R.Shailendra Singh
TEL:(080) 8095142

|---------+---------------------------------------->
|         |           Michael Klöffer              |
|         |           <mkloeffer at tycoint.com>      |
|         |           Sent by:                     |
|         |           nagios-users-admin at lists.sour|
|         |           ceforge.net                  |
|         |                                        |
|         |                                        |
|         |           07/30/03 08:11 PM            |
  |       To:       Rahatpuri SINGH/ia/socgen at socgen                                                             |
  |       cc:       <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>                                                         |
  |       Subject:  AW: [Nagios-users] help                                                                      |

Just try

chmod +rx htpasswd.users

Bye
Michael