Thank you!

garrick garrick at usc.edu
Wed Jul 30 19:01:11 CEST 2003

I just wanted to say a big "Thank You!" for Nagios.  It's been
wonderful, and my coworkers keep saying "wow" as they walk past
my desk.

I just downloaded it few days ago.  I found the documentation to
be very straight forward; I was able to follow it section-by-section
and have nagios up and running without any hastles.  Then I spent a few
days, off and on, tinkering and writing my plugins.  Then found that
Nagios works perfectly with pubcookie for authentication.  And now,
well, everything is just working great.

Nagios is now monitoring all of the significant services of the High
Performance Computing Center at the Univ. of SoCal along with all Globus
Grid services.  And it looks like we're going to use Nagios for all core
infrastructure on campus :)