Nagios hiding process list

Phu Nguyen magadmin at uui.com
Wed Jul 30 18:42:02 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I experiencing with weird behavior of Nagios, could some one help me?

I have 9 services check for each node, and I have more than a hundred
nodes in ours organize.

When Nagios refreshes, some time it displays there are only 3 services
for each node, and sometime it display 9.

Configuration is the same for all nodes as follow:

# Service definition

define service{

        use                             generic-service         ; Name
of service template to use

        host_name                       sys2_asr1

        service_description             Disk Space on /usr

        is_volatile                     0

        check_period                    24x7

        max_check_attempts              3

        normal_check_interval           5

        retry_check_interval            1

        contact_groups                  System2-admins

        notification_interval           120

        notification_period             24x7

        notification_options            w,u,c,r

        check_command                   check_nrpe!check_disk_user

        }

I'm appreciate for any help,

Phu Nguyen.