SQL 2000

Yao, Jack jyao at aav.com.au
Wed Jul 30 04:45:18 CEST 2003

Hi there ,

I'm using Redhat 8.0 on Nagios. I've downloand both the bash version and the
perl version for SQL 2000 plugin. After I put it in libexec folder , and I
tried to run the perl version, it complained about cannot locate
DBD/Sysbase.pm in @inc .....

Is there anything else do I have to do install this plugin [the perl
version] to make it work ?? Apart from put it in libexec.

And what about bash version ? How do I add this new plugin to my Nagios ?

jack