Missing Notifications

Richard Mayhew richard at splash.co.za
Sat Jul 26 23:10:09 CEST 2003

Hi All,

I have been watching Nagios for some time now. It seems to be loosing the critical notifications. I am running Version 1.1 with the latest version of plugins. Its running RedHat 7.3 with all the latest patches.

What happens is say a service HTTP turns critical, no notifications are sent. This does not happen everytime but most of the time. When the service returns to an OK state, a notification is sent. I have checked the configs and I do have the correct notification options. It seems it looses some of the critical/warning notifications but not the recovery notifications.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Richard Mayhew