Getting to Macros from script

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Fri Jul 25 19:24:40 CEST 2003

I have created a number of tools that work just fine in ~nagios/sbin. There's nothing really special about that directory as opposed to any others that have +ExecCGI specified. A google search for your error message seems to indicate a couple of possibilities --

1) you may be specifying a #! Line in your script (which isn't necessary for php).
2) php isn't installed correctly (check httpd.conf for the required php definitions).

--
Marc