Nagios 1.1 - Missing CGIs

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. Gilbert.G at phoenixmail.com
Thu Jul 24 00:57:45 CEST 2003

I have seen other posts mentioning missing CGI files (trends.cgi and
statusmap.cgi).  When I was trying out Nagios 1.0, I had the files, and when
I compiled Nagios 1.1, I no longer had the files.  Here is what I did to
make the repair.

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.

1. I made all of the files with 'make'
2. Edited the file cgi/Makefile at the line beginning 'CGIS=' adding the 2
CGI's to the list of CGI's to compile.

---------ORIGINAL LINE-------------
CGIS=avail.cgi cmd.cgi config.cgi extinfo.cgi history.cgi notifications.cgi
outages.cgi showlog.cgi status.cgi statuswml.cgi summary.cgi tac.cgi
$(CGIEXTRAS)

---------MODIFIED LINE----------
CGIS=avail.cgi cmd.cgi config.cgi extinfo.cgi history.cgi notifications.cgi
outages.cgi showlog.cgi status.cgi statuswml.cgi summary.cgi tac.cgi
trends.cgi statusmap.cgi $(CGIEXTRAS)

3. I re-ran 'make' and the CGI's were compiled.

SYSTEM:
FreeBSD 4.8 utilizing the ports tree.

---
[ This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Phoenix Internet ]
[ Phoenix Internet www.phoenixinternet.net ]