nrpe giving garbled information in status info

Rob Ford r.ford at pindar.com
Wed Jul 23 15:23:54 CEST 2003

Ah.....what I actually did was compile nagios/nagios-plugins on my sparc/solaris box and then tried to transfer the plugins accross to my intel/solaris box.  Then of course when I tried to run them locally it said it couldn't execute...which I assumed was standard.

And when I ported them to my sparc box it said the same...but that was because I had the permissions wrong, I changed those and it worked instantly.  So I need to compile the plugins on my intel box and then yell Doh!!! very loudly

But many thanks for your help it is much appreciated.

Regards
Rob