hostinfo.pl and serviceinfo.pl

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Wed Jul 23 06:20:20 CEST 2003

I think this is the hostinfo.pl which you mention:

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xedtemplate.html
define hostextinfo{
	host_name	netware1
	notes_url	http://webserver.localhost.localdomain/hostinfo.pl?host=netware1
	icon_image	novell40.png
	icon_image_alt	IntranetWare 4.11
	vrml_image	novell40.png
	statusmap_image	novell40.gd2
	2d_coords	100,250
	3d_coords	100.0,50.0,75.0
	}
The example notes_url link points to a hostinfo.pl script.  This link can actually be to any CGI, perl script (ie hostinfo.pl), or static HTML page, but you have to make it yourself.  The link can also be to a ticketing system, intranet page, or anything else.

  "Christoph Ball" <christoph.ball at ball-netz.de> wrote in message news:002a01c34fc3$01741e30$0100060a at cba2kws...
  Hello Rainer, hello everyone,
  thanks for the advise - but this didn't help me, because I could not find
  the nessesary *.pl files.
  Please tell me where I can find the hostinfo.pl and the serviceinfo.pl and
  how to config these files.

  Thanks

  Christoph

  http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xedtemplate.html