A question about webserver checks

nemir nemiria nemir at mindless.com
Mon Jul 21 18:58:46 CEST 2003

hiya.

I am running a webserver with several websites all running from the same IP Address,  and this has got me to thinking 'bout how the check http(s) job works...   Potentially the third website on the list may fail while the other 9 are running along like a train.  Is it possible for the agent to determine if one single site went down,  rather than the entire apache (or IIS for that matter) service?

TIA

nemir
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers