problem with custom notifcation

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Mon Jul 21 06:53:39 CEST 2003

login as the nagios user and try running it from the command line from
there.  Maybe something in your environment that the script needs to set for
itself?  I'm not familiar with the vicq application, but make sure it works
in the nagios user's environment too.

<raven at paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
news:1058743991.3f1b26b7af3ca at www.paradise.net.nz...
> Greetings
>
> i have a small problem with a custom notification(vicq).
> the command seems to run from the command line but not from nagios.
>
> /usr/bin/printf "%b" "msg icqnumber\nNotification Type:
> $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\n\nService: $SERVICEDESC$\nHost: $HOSTALIAS$\nAddress:
> $HOSTADDRESS$\nState: $SERVICESTATE$\n\nDate/Time:
$DATETIME$\n\nAdditional