Bandwidth utilization (snmp / cisco router)

Rainer sourceforge at powered.net
Sat Jul 19 00:38:03 CEST 2003

Hello Jeyri,

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks.
I didn't find it earlier because it isn't included with nagios-plugins.
This one should be included at least in the contrib dir.
Adrian (the script author), just wanted to let you know that you forgot to
include the actual perl script in version 0.91b (I'm using the one from 0.90b).
By the way, your site and http://www.nagios.org/download/extras.php only
list v0.90b... are you publishing the script somewhere else? Maybe you
could share this with the rest of us, since it looks very promising.

Regards,
Rainer Alves
Unisys Brazil