Management Router

Hugo Rebello - DHL IT - BR, SAO hugo.rebello at dhl.com
Thu Jul 17 20:32:50 CEST 2003

Could you help me ?

I´d like manage some routers by SNMP protocol.
Today I am using the Net:SNMP, but I don´t to get receive information using
"check_snmp" only with "check_ifoperstatus".
I saw in the Nagios FAQ´s something about this issue with the title "Sending
SNMP traps to a management host".
Somebody already used this solution ?
How can I do to implant it ?
Thank you.