hostgroup_name with in the services.cfg file

Folo, Stuart (ISS Tokyo) SFolo at iss.net
Thu Jul 17 18:18:48 CEST 2003

Hello,

This is the service definition that I am using.

# Service definition
define service{
        use                             generic-service         ; Name
of service template to use

        hostgroup_name                  web-servers,dns-servers,
        service_description             eth0 Check
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           3
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  nagios
        notification_interval           3
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            c
        check_command                   check_nrpe_eth0
        }

define service{ <-- is line 202 of the services.cfg.

Stuart Folo