hostgroup_name with in the services.cfg file

Folo, Stuart (ISS Tokyo) SFolo at iss.net
Thu Jul 17 17:44:12 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am currently having issues with the hostgroup_name definition with in
the services.cfg file. I can successfully add a single hostgroup to a
service, but if I add another hostgroup to the service, I get the
following error:

Nagios 1.1
Copyright (c) 1999-2003 Ethan Galstad (nagios at nagios.org)
Last Modified: 06-02-2003
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Error: Service description, host name, or check command is NULL

Error: Could not register service (config file
'/usr/local/nagios/etc/services.cfg', line 202)

***> One or more problems was encountered while processing the config
files...

I have searched the mailing lists without getting a successful fix for
this problem. Any suggestions or corrections would be greatly
appreciated.

Stuart Folo