Statusmap/circular layout

Rivanor P. Soares rivanor at linuxmail.org
Wed Jul 16 21:11:43 CEST 2003

Rafal,

Nagios adjust by itself the layout to Status Map for Circular Layout. If you want to have a better look you should adjust some values (2d coords) in your hostexeinfo configuration file to each host. After that you setup Nagios, in  cgi.cfg file, to use "user-supplied(defined) coords" by default layout and you will see things like the way you want.

- Rivanor.