Too many systems in statusmap

Rivanor P. Soares rivanor at linuxmail.org
Wed Jul 16 20:36:52 CEST 2003

Carl,

I believe it is generated by the way that Nagios access and use the gd library, a graphics library used to create/generate the images. Maybe this could be changed, but probably not safely, switching some functions in nagios core (source).

This also could be a good topic for nagios-devel (nagios-devel at lists.sourceforge.net). :)

- Rivanor.