check skipped at scheduled time

Bryan Irvine bryan.irvine at kingcountyjournal.com
Wed Jul 16 17:37:39 CEST 2003

It's neither a bug or a misconfiguration.  It's a feature!

My guess is you are looking at the scheduler and seeing things that have
already happened.  The checks aren't removed from the list just because
they are in the past.  Just wait for the last thing in the list to get
checked and it will refresh all on it's own.

--Bryan