problem with trend/avail cgi's not looking at archived logs

Frater, Greg J gjfrater at bechtel.com
Tue Jul 15 22:31:07 CEST 2003

All,

Are the trend.cgi, avail.cgi, histogram.cgi etc cgi's supposed to look at
log files in the archive directory?  Mine are only looking at the current
log file which is giving us incorrect metrics.  I am trying to determine if
this is by design or not.  I have searched the mailing list archives and the
config files and have not found anything definitive.  The cgi's have options
for choosing many different time frames (this year, last year, last month,
this week, etc.) so are those based on whether those times are in the
current log file or not?  Any help or experience shedding light on this for
me would be greatly appreciated.  TIA

Thanks,

Greg Frater