Compiling Graphics CGI's

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Tue Jul 15 22:06:43 CEST 2003

Running 'make' without arguments seems to indicate that there is a 'make
cgis' option, as shown below:

[root at monitor2 nagios-1.1]# make
Please supply a command line argument (i.e. 'make all').  Other targets
are:
   nagios cgis contrib
   clean
   install install-html install-config install-init install-commandmode
fullinstall
[root at monitor2 nagios-1.1]#

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 303.881.5157 (Mobile)