config.cgi - host dependencies - missing some host devices

Frater, Greg J gjfrater at bechtel.com
Tue Jul 15 17:45:36 CEST 2003

All,

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior and if it could be a
setting somewhere.

When running the "host dependencies" section of the config.cgi (under view
config) I only get a partial list of hosts and their dependencies.  Only my
servers are in the list.  It looks to be every server but no other devices
(switches, ups's, etc).  Being all of one type of object is what causes me
to think it might be a setting somewhere.  My other devices (switches,
ups's, etc.) have parents defined as well, and can be seen in the host
section of the config.cgi.  Any thoughts, ideas?  TIA

Nagios 1.0
RH 7.3

Thanks,

Greg Frater