Extended Informations (once more)

Roman Hochuli r.hochuli at gpstechnik.ch
Tue Jul 15 11:56:48 CEST 2003

Hello Everybody

I have Nagios 1.1 running on FreeBSD 4.8. Except the extendend informations everything is working well (including mysql support). I have installed two icon-sets at IMO the right place and I am able to look at them with my browser if I point it there which leads me to the assumtion it's ok so far.

I commented out and configured the xeddb_* (as well as the other directives regarding database) in cgi.cfg to tell nagios to look into the database for extended information data. I also filled the table with some data which should produce some output. Unfortunatly I never become any icons displayed. Anyone can give me a pointer to get this running...?

--
Kind regards,
Roman Hochuli

GPS-Technik AG
Zürcherstrasse 139
8952 Schlieren
Switzerland
Tel +41-1-7329977
Fax +41-1-7311840

While talking a little bit annoyed about taxes:
"...at least it does not make addicted."
                                   -- 2002, Andre Wieler