Once a day checks?

Russ Hubbard rhubbard at lsil.com
Mon Jul 14 20:31:55 CEST 2003

Is it possible to do once a day checks? If so, can you provide me an
example? I have looked in the documentation but not extensively. Before
I did, I wanted to check with this group. Our DBA's want to add some
daily checks on stuff like buffer quality,user calls, sorts, rollback
waits/gets,etc.
--
Russ Hubbard                          Phone: 719-533-7973 / 8003-7973
UNIX/Linux System Administrator       Cell:  719-660-8814
LSI Logic Corporation                 Email: russ.hubbard at lsil.com