scheduling recurring downtime?

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Mon Jul 14 19:33:21 CEST 2003

Define a new timeperiod (or redefine the existing one) to exclude
the desired problem time period.  Make sure this is the one you
use for notifications in your host definitions.

When you do the timeperiod change, make sure you do it in the format:

  00:00-time1,time2-23:59

where time1 is when you want the notifications to stop, and time2 is
when you want them to resume.

jc