New Nagios Macros?

Christopher Kalos ckalos at esaya.com
Mon Jul 14 17:17:21 CEST 2003

I don't know how useful this is, but I've had a request for it:

    Would it be possible to add a macro for the notes_url of the service
being reported?  While I personally don't see the point (once you can view a
web page, you can just hit the Nagios web console and view the additional
notes from there,) people have asked for it, evidently as a bit of a
shortcut.
    Unless I'm missing something, this would have to be built into Nagios,
as the URL can be different for any given service or host.

CK